A proven team working with you towards success.
CEO and Chairman of the Board
Bernie conceptualized Rollick as a platform to help transform the outdoor recreational product retailing experience. He drives Rollick’s strategic vision while focusing on our affinity, OEM and investor partners.More
- Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, TrueCar.
- Author, The Sumo Advantage.
- Host, Extreme BizDev Podcast.
- Member of the Board of Directors, Dealer Tire. Education:
- B.S. Business Management, SUNY at Stony Brook. Home base:
- Austin, TX.
President and Board Member
Amit helped Bernie kick-start the company from concept to reality. He is responsible for the overall execution of our business thesis while focusing on product, delivery and financials of the company.More
- Sr. Vice President of Global Enterprise Solutions at Cox Automotive.
- Sr. Vice President of Corporate Strategy at Dealertrack Technologies.
- President at AutoStyleMart, Inc.
- President at i-Vantage, Inc.
- Director of e-Business at General Electric Co. Education:
- MBA, Columbia Business School.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Marquette University. Home base:
- Austin, TX.
General Counsel and Administration, Board Member
Gary brings 20+ years of business and legal experience to Rollick at both operational and board levels.More
- SVP and General Counsel, Dealertrack Technologies.
- Associate General Counsel, Gartner, Inc.
- EVP, General Counsel & Secretary, Predictive Systems, Inc. Education:
- J.D., Columbia Law School.
- B.S. Accounting, NYU Stern School. Home base:
- New York, NY.
Jason co-conceptualized Rollick as a platform and is responsible for building our affinity partner network and partner marketing.More
- Founder and President at Accelerated Advising, Inc.
- Chief Development Officer at OpenHouse Realty, Inc.
- Vice President of Partner Development at TrueCar.
- Business Development Consultant, TransUnion. Education:
- MBA, Booth Business School at University of Chicago.
- B.S. Finance and Journalism Certificate, Indiana University. Home base:
- Austin, TX.
Wirta is the Superman behind our technology! If it can be done, Wirta has it covered. He is responsible for our engineering and IT teams at Rollick.More
- Founder, W-Tech Consulting, LLC.
- CTO, Mainspring Healthcare, acquired by Accruent.
- CTO, AutoStyleMart, acquired by Dealertrack and now part of Chrome Data Solutions.
- CTO, Automotive Directions, acquired by CDK Global. Education:
- MBA (MIS), U. of Wisconsin Madison.
- B.S. MIS, Syracuse University, NY. Home base:
- Madison, WI.
SVP Operations and St. Louis GM
Jill combines over 30 years of experience in finance, operational excellence, strategic business intelligence, product and technological innovation for both Fortune 500 organizations and innovative technology start-ups with outstanding execution to lead our Delivery Organization.More
- Chief Operating Officer, enVOLO.
- Chief Operating Officer, NextGen360.
- Sr. Director Strategy & Operations, Dealertrack Technologies.
- Sr. Director, Operations, Manheim.
- Chief Operating Officer, Manheim NRT. Education:
- MBA, Robert Morris University.
- B.S. Accounting & Finance, Robert Morris University. Home base:
- Atlanta, GA.
Chris is our avid in-house expert in all outdoor products. Chris is focused on building and developing key strategic partnerships within our Dealer and Partner networks to help create the most transparent consumer buying and ownership experience.More
- Vice President, Partner and Dealer Development at CarSaver.
- Director, Dealer and Partner Development at TrueCar.
- Regional Claims & Marketing Manager at Mercury Insurance.
- Claims Manager at Progressive Insurance.
- Dealership Manager at Thrifty Outdoor Equipment and Supply. Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of South Florida. Home base:
- Full-Time Road Warrior.
Dealer Sales and Support
Michael has 10+ years experience working in sales and start-ups. He knows how to build a team from scratch and get results. Michael is responsible for Dealer Sales and Support.More
- Director of Sales, SpareFoot.
- Account Manager, IT Convergence. Education:
- B.A. History & Pre-med, University of Virginia. Home base:
- Austin, TX.
Partner Development and Marketing
Adam is responsible for building our consumer and affinity businesses. This includes developing and expanding our affinity and strategic partnerships, growing our paid marketing channels, increasing our social media presence, and building our SEO.More
- Senior Director of Partner Development, TrueCar.
- Co-Founder, PlayMaker Media.
- Associate, Merrill Lynch. Education:
- MBA, UCLA Anderson School of Management.
- B.A. Economics, Tufts University. Home base:
- Austin, TX.
Krishna manages our development and content operations in India. With over 15 years of auto and data experience both in the USA and India, he helps bring scalable product development and analytics services to our customers.More
- Technical Architect at AutoData Solutions, Inc.
- Technical Lead at Dealertrack Technologies.
- Development Manager at AutoStyleMart, Inc.
- Manager - Technology at i-Vantage. Education:
- Bachelor of Engineering, Andhra University. Home base:
- Hyderabad, India.
SVP Enterprise Solutions & Marketing
Jeff brings over 15 years of OEM sales and marketing experience to Rollick. Jeff is responsible for all account management, strategic marketing and business development initiatives for Rollick’s OEM Solutions team.More
- President at AVALA Marketing Group.
- Marketing Analyst at American Airlines. Education:
- MBA, Marketing, University of Texas at Austin.
- B.S., Journalism/Advertising, University of Missouri. Home base:
- St. Louis, MO
SVP Technology & Product
Dan has over 18 years of software development, product, and technology management experience. He is responsible for core product planning and execution.More
- CTO, The AVALA Marketing Group.
- Owner, Aediasoft Computer Solutions.
- Sr. Architect, Neutron Technologies. Education:
- BA, Computer Information Systems, The Missouri State University. Home base:
- St. Louis, MO.
Director of Marketing
Jason has over 10 years of experience working as a marketing and sales development strategist for local and national brands. He is responsible for all aspects of marketing, branding, and strategy for Rollick with a core focus on driving demand for the Enterprise and Dealer Solutions teams.More
- Director of Marketing at AVALA Marketing Group .
- Marketing Communications at Delta Dental of Missouri.
- Business Development and Marketing Manager at Sandberg Phoenix. Education:
- MA, Marketing & Advertising, Webster University.
- BS, Advertising and Graphic Design, Southeast Missouri State. Home base:
- St. Louis, MO.
Rollick Releases the Powersports Industry’s First Logic-Based Vehicle Incentive Platform
All applicable OEM incentives for specific vehicles will automatically be applied to the quote when shopping on a Rollick Certified Dealer website
2019 Recreation Dealer Digital Marketing Survey Results Released
Rollick shares digital marketing trends from a recent survey of U.S. Powersports, RV, and Boat Dealers
CuneXus and Rollick Partner to Further Streamline the Recreational Vehicle Buying Experience
Partnership will make the purchase process even more seamless for consumers and generate additional lending activity for banks and credit unions.
Why Do Shoppers in the Recreation Space Inquire, But Not Buy?
AVALA, a Rollick Company shares results from survey of 3,000 recreational product consumers
MRAA, AVALA Publish White Paper on Customer Experience
The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas, in partnership with AVALA, Inc., a Rollick company, has published the white paper, “Defining the Customer Experience: An In-Depth Look at the Ingredients for Pre- and Post Sale Success.”
Rollick’s Affinity Buying Program Now Reaches 2,000+ Employers and their 25 Million+ Employees
Rollick, the first affinity buying program and enterprise lead management solution for the marine, powersports, RV and industrial equipment industries, now reaches more than 2,000 employers and their more than 25 million employees.
Rollick Secures $8.3M in Series A Funding
LiveOak Venture Partners leads round with Anthem and ManchesterStory as new investors in Rollick.
Rollick to Acquire AVALA Marketing Group
Rollick will offer the first vertically focused enterprise lead management solution in the recreation and industrial equipment industries.
Rollick Outdoor Joins CDK Global Partner Program Through New Innovation Catalyst Offering
CDK Global, Inc., a leading enabler of end-to-end automotive commerce, today announced that Austin-based Rollick Outdoor Inc. is the first company to take advantage of the Innovation Catalyst offering, a special initiative of the CDK Global Partner Program.
Rollick Outdoor Adds Progressive Insurance to List of Affinity Members
Rollick Outdoor, a platform connecting buyers of motorcycles, powersports, RV, and boats with participating dealers, is pleased to welcome Progressive as an Affinity Member of its Outdoor Vehicle Buying Program. The program provides buyers access to a nationwide network of certified dealers where they can save time and money on their purchase of powersports vehicles and RVs.
Rollick Outdoor Joins State Farm's New Community Offers Program
Rollick Outdoor, Inc. has been selected as the buying program partner for powersports vehicles, boats and RVs within the new State Farm Community Offers program. State Farm customers gain access to special offers on inventory as well as savings on accessories and service from Rollick Certified Dealers. State Farm Community Offers is primarily accessible to customers through State Farm’s newly updated mobile application.
Rollick Outdoor Expands into Key States Following Successful Pilot Program in Q4 2017
Rollick Outdoor, Inc. is continuing its rollout into seven new states following a successful pilot program in Texas, Florida and Illinois.
California, Georgia, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin dealers now have access to Rollick’s retail platform.
Rollick Outdoor Raises Over $5 Million Seed Round
Powersports, Marine and RV dealers gear up to provide a better retail experience