Dealer Inside Sales Executive
Our Dealer Inside Sales Executive is a “closer” who is often described as self-motivated and a people person! The Dealer Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for growing our Dealer Network. In this role, you will articulate the value proposition of the Rollick suite of products. Can you connect with and influence others? Come Join our sales team!
We are looking for ambitious hires to highlight key benefits and the value of Rollick products. Their goal is to grow our dealer network and help improve the consumer shopping experience in the recreational vehicle industry.
Join our Team as an Inside Dealer Sales Executive!
- Maintain high activity metrics: 50+ outbound calls per day to B2B prospects
- Develop your assigned territory of dealerships by making warm calls daily. Track and log pipeline progress in the CRM.
- Monitor and maintain core activity metrics to meet or exceed monthly outbound calls, emails, and Salesforce activities.
- Achieve monthly revenue and sales goals by driving growth, awareness, and engagement with dealers on our premium products
- Have full ownership of the health and growth of your territory
- Take a consultative sales approach with dealers and key dealer groups to present product demos and secure commitments.
- Demonstrate the ROI, add transparency and technology to help OEMS, dealers, and consumers in RV, powersports, and marine industries.
- Become an expert in our products and have a passion for selling them!
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Rollick management team for continuous improvement of our product offering
- Be part of a winning team that works hard and supports each other for success
- A proven track record of success in other sales or sales-like positions (preferably in SaaS, advertising, or technology; experience in the recreational vehicle industry or selling to dealerships is a plus)
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience in an outbound calling environment
- Strong negotiation/closing skills-loves to sell
- Ability to build rapport, connect, and influence others
- The ability to articulate the value proposition of the Rollick suite of products
- Customer focused with active listening skills and a consultative approach
- Self-motivated, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles and gets the job done!
- Goal oriented and results focused- drive and grit fuel us!
- Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative attitude: a desire to achieve individual results while helping the team win
- This role will work remotely due to COVID-19, and we welcome applicants outside of our Austin, TX area.
About Rollick, Inc.
Rollick connects manufacturers, dealers, and finance and insurance providers with in-market consumers in the Powersports, RV, and Marine industries to deliver a seamless customer journey. Rollick’s solutions include new customer acquisition, enterprise lead management, customer experience/loyalty, and marketing automation. In addition, the company has rapidly built its GoRollick.com outdoor recreational vehicle buying marketplace to include a nationwide network of dealers, over 100 manufacturers, and an affinity partner network with access to over 250 million high-quality customers including policyholders of major insurance providers, employees at more than 2,000 top U.S. companies, members of the military, veterans and first responders. For more information, visit Rollick.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)