At Rollick, we come to work each day to help our clients solve problems. We strive to deliver exceptional customer experiences with best-in-class technology geared towards the outdoor recreation and equipment industries. Our team consists of talented marketers and tech experts who are passionate about the outdoor lifestyle. We actively pursue and embrace change, build trust and respect in each other through open, honest and frequent communication. And most importantly, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and enable our team members to explore their creativity to better serve the organization and our clients.
Rollick is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to support marketing activities across the corporate and consumer marketing teams. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the process between our sales and digital marketing teams, creating marketing collateral, managing promotions, and assisting with other ongoing marketing projects. Candidates should be detail-oriented, analytical, resourceful, and highly curious individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment that affords a high degree of autonomy and ownership.
- Coordinate communication, asset creation/management, and asset delivery related to Rollick’s corporate website, the GoRollick Marketplace, and GoRollick’s partnership programs.
- Support the execution and optimization of marketing campaigns, including email communications, content promotion, paid/organic social, and placements in industry publications
- Work with marketing and sales leadership to brainstorm new marketing strategies and sales tactics
- Capture key notes at marketing and strategy meetings.
- Act as single point of contact responsible for executing assigned campaigns
- Provide regular reporting of advertising campaign results
- Manage creative assets and content provided by agencies, clients, and internal team members
- Assist with design and copywriting projects
- Degree in marketing, creative, or communications
- 2-4 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology, such as MailChimp, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- Experience with web content management tools, such as WordPress.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task, remain organized, adapt to shifting priorities, and complete work consistently by or before agreed upon deadlines.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Project management experience and strong cross-team communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Team building and coordination
- Ability to analyze data
- Strategic thinking
- Presentation development
- Proficient written and verbal communicator
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Process and schedule management
- Project planning and management
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Content Management