The Sales Analyst role involves gathering and understanding requirements, implementing business process, creating reports, and analyzing data. The Sales Analyst will drive the monthly customer billing process for our dealer business, prepare data to enable Co-Op funding arrangements between Rollick’s Dealer Customers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), assist in the calculation of sales commission, and prepare Dealer Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports.
The ideal candidate can display critical thinking skills; specifically, interpret information, make inferences from data, and apply solid judgment in decision making. The Sales Analyst will be part of the Dealer Solutions Team. implement solutions that support business goals. The Sales Analyst reports to the Head of Dealer Solutions and engages with finance and sales operations team. In this role, you will partner with internal departments to identify business challenges and subsequently design and implement solutions.
Key to success in the Sales Analyst role is a strong aptitude for systemization of repetitive activities and data management as well as the ability to prepare / review reports over time and identify anomalies The goal is to collaborate with the team to provide everyday support to produce monthly reports and files to support the Dealer Solutions team.
- Attend meetings with the Head of Dealer Solutions to understand billing, co-op process, commissions, and KPIS reports with a goal of preparing files for management approval
- Gain a deep understanding of dealer invoices, payments, and internal commission tracking
- Prepare monthly KPI reports and participate in the company's OKR process
- Ensure that billing processes are completed on time to meet the monthly close deadlines
- Perform discovery on requests submitted or communicated from business stakeholders and from the discovery make recommendations of potential Salesforce solutions
- Translate aligned requirements and solution recommendations into technical requirements, partnering with CRM team members to implement the agreed-upon solution
- Collaborate with the CRM team to identify gaps in processes using data analysis, provide recommendations for solutions
- Firm understanding of process improvement (Identifying/measuring opportunities for improvement, planning changes, implementing changes, controlling for sustained results)
- Experience with SaaS Billing in a monthly subscription and utilizing a SaaS Billing software, including processing credit card paymentsFirm understanding of process improvement (Identifying/measuring opportunities for improvement, planning changes, implementing changes, controlling for sustained results)
- Strong technical experience in Excel to manipulate and reconcile datasets (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, index match)
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in both planned and ad-hoc problem solving with decisive results to demonstrate
- Ability to work in a metrics- driven environment and technical experience to help simplify reporting
- Experience with SaaS Billing utilizing a SaaS Billing software, including processing credit card payments is a plus but not required. (Analytic and operational technology solutions experience such as Chargeover, Recurly, Zuora or similar.
- Experience with compilation of data for sales commissions and KPIs such as Net New Account additions, Average Revenue per Account, Active Accounts, Install Base, Churn, and Cross / Up – Sell is also a plus.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or similar field – desirable (not required)
- 2 years of experience in building reports, charts, vlookup, and pivot tables in Excel and Salesforce knowledge
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay Types
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- SaaS: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Billing or Saas Billing solutions: 1 year (Required)
Work Location - Remote