At Rollick, we come to work each day to help our clients solve problems. We strive to deliver exceptional customer experiences with best-in-class technology geared towards the outdoor recreation industries. Our team consists of talented marketers and tech experts who are passionate about the outdoor lifestyle. We actively pursue and embrace change as well as build trust and respect in each other through open, honest and frequent communication. And most importantly, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and enable our team members to explore their creativity to better serve the organization and our clients.
Rollick is recruiting for a VP/GM, Marketplace with extensive experience in digital marketing, advertising and business development. This person will report into our Chief Revenue Officer and lead the GoRollick Marketplace team responsible for delivering high quality customers to our valued network of dealers, OEM and allied partners, as well as generating direct revenue for the company through monetization-focused programs and partnerships.
- Set overall vision, strategy and goals for GoRollick, the fastest growing marketplace in the outdoor recreation vehicle industry
- Manage the P&L for the GoRollick Marketplace channel with a focus on growth and profitability
- Design and oversee a data-driven digital marketing strategy across all consumer touchpoints, which includes Rollick’s coveted affinity partner and publisher network encompassing brands such as Sam’s Club, AAA, eBay, Progressive and many more
- Set strategy and oversee all non-dealer monetization of the GoRollick Marketplace channel, including OEM-sponsored dealer programs, lending, insurance and rental programs, and both on-site and third party partner advertising
- Collaborate with Rollick’s product team to optimize the GoRollick on-site user experience and maximize conversion
- Manage a team of digital marketers responsible for executing omni-channel customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, including partner marketing and integrations, SEO, paid search, paid social, email marketing, and content marketing
- Oversee the strategy and development of key consumer engagement programs with Rollick‘s allied partners, including leading companies such as Synchrony, U.S. Bank and more
- Source new affinity, publisher and allied partnerships for the company, including negotiating contracts and optimizing deal structures so that Rollick and our partners benefit mutually
- Develop executive-level relationships with our partner organizations in order to deliver on partner strategies
- Bachelor's degree required - MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in digital marketing, eCommerce and the like
- Business development/partner development know-how
- Proven track record of building and scaling a marketplace business
- P&L ownership experience
- Strong strategic digital marketing skills and experience
- Highly analytical with ability to apply analysis to influence business decisions to drive performance
- Ability to flex between micro and macro level thinking and work with all levels of management; ability to deep dive into small and big issues across the whole scope of the business.
- Operationally fluent and technically proficient.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and discuss both analysis and strategy to senior management.
- Ability to partner effectively with internal and external resources, but also roll up the sleeves and dig into details
- A highly collaborative, flexible and adaptable style, with strong diplomatic and influencing skills
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Team building and coordination
- Data analysis
- Strategic thinking
- Presentation development
- Proficient written and verbal communicator
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Process and schedule management
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Do you have experience in the Powersports, RV, Marine or Automotive Industry?
Do you have P&L ownership experience?
Do you have strong strategic digital marketing skills and experience?
Are you highly analytical with the ability to apply analysis to influence business decisions to drive performance?
Do you have the ability to flex between micro and macro level thinking and work with all levels of management?
Are you operationally fluent and technically proficient?
Do you have strong communication skills with the ability to present and discuss both analysis and strategy to senior management?
Do you have the ability to partner effectively with internal and external resources, but also roll up the sleeves and dig into details?
Are you highly collaborative, flexible and adaptable style, with strong diplomatic and influencing skills ?
- Digital Marketing, ECommerce: 10 years (Required)
- Business development/partner development: 10 years (Required)
- building Marketplace business: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location - Remote