Insurance Policy refers to a policy of insurance issued to the Member for which the Member is a Policy Named Insured covering a Covered Vehicle owned or leased by the Member against all risks of direct physical damage. The Insurance Policy must be valid and active.
Insurance Policy Named Insured refers to any person, specifically designated by name as an insured(s), or as a covered or additional driver on the declarations page of the Insurance Policy for the Covered Vehicle.
Specific Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) refers to the VIN of the Covered Vehicle for which the Member was provided the All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement Benefit.
Covered Vehicle refers to the Specific VIN non-commercial, four (4) or six (6) [i.e. dually] wheel auto, All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Golf Cart, Motorcycle, Snowmobile, Boat, Personal Water Craft (PWC) or Recreational Vehicle (RV) of the Member which is recognized and covered by an Insurance Policy issued to the Member for which the Member is the Insurance Policy Named Insured, and the Covered Vehicle is owned or leased by the Member evidenced by the title of the Covered Vehicle, registration of the Covered Vehicle, or the Member is designated as a borrower on a loan for the Covered Vehicle.
Recreational Vehicle (RV) means a motorhome or a towable RV including fifth wheel travel trailers, camper vans, truck camper trailers, pop-ups campers and horse trailers that include living quarters and are designed for temporary accommodation.
Loss refers to an accidental physical loss or damage to the Member's Covered Vehicle for which the Insurance Company has approved and paid a collision or comprehensive claim which exceeds the Insurance Policy deductible for the Covered Vehicle.
Member refers to the individual who is added as a participant under the program provider’s All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement blanket policy.
Member Effective Date refers to the date the Member is added as a participant under the program provider’s All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement blanket policy.
Theft refers to the taking or removing of property with intent to deprive the rightful owner. It includes robbery, burglary and larceny.
We, Us and Our refer to the insurer underwriting the Auto Deductible Reimbursement benefit.
Administrator refers to cynoSure Financial, Inc., P.O. Box 7690, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080.
- All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement Benefit
We will reimburse the Member for a Loss to the Member’s Covered Vehcile equal to the deductible limit shown on the Member’s Insurance Policy up to a maximum of [$500]. Coverage is effective upon date of the Member’s enrollment and will continue for (1) one year.
The All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit does not apply if:
- the Member does not have an in force Insurance Policy on the Member’s Covered Vehcile at the time of a Loss;
- the claim under the Member’s Insurance Policy is not covered or has been denied by the Member’s Insurance Company;
- the Loss does not exceed the in force Insurance Policy deductible;
- the Member’s Insurance Company has waived the Insurance Policy deductible under the Insurance Policy;
- the Loss is for any other vehicle that does not fall under the definition of a Covered Vehicle;
- the vehicle is used for commercial purposes or hire, or the vehicle is a commercial vehicle as defined by the manufacturer; or;
- the Loss is other than a Total Loss and the Member does not repair the Covered Vehicle
Only one (1) All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit will be paid per Covered Vehicle per Loss and only two benefits will be paid per Member per twelve (12) month period.
- BENEFIT LIMITS
1. The highest All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit paid for any Loss is five hundred dollars $500.
- The All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit will not apply to a Loss caused by or resulting from any of the following:
- Delay, loss of market, loss of use, or any other causes of consequential loss, including (but not limited to) Losses arising from loss of time, inconvenience, lost profits or savings or other incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Member’s Covered Vehicle.
- Intentional or dishonest acts by: the Member or anyone else with an interest in Member’s Covered Vehicle; the Member’s employees or authorized representatives; whether or not acting alone or in collusion with other persons and whether or not occurring during the hours of employment.
- Warlike action by military force including action in hindering or defending against an actual or expected attack, by any government, sovereign or other authority using military personnel or other authority using military personnel or other agents; or
- Insurrection, rebellion, revolution, usurped power or action taken by governmental authority in hindering or defending against any of these.
- Racing or involvement in a competitive event or sport.
- The All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit will not apply to a Loss caused directly or indirectly by any of the following:
- Seizures or destruction of Member’s Covered Vehicle by order of governmental authority;
- Any weapon employing atomic fission or fusion; or
- Nuclear reaction or radiation, or radioactive contamination from any other cause.
- War, including undeclared or civil war.
Such Loss is excluded regardless of any other cause or event that contributes to the Loss, whether concurrently or in any other sequence.
- The All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit does not cover:
- Any Loss involving liability or medical payments coverage provided for under the Member’s Insurance Policy including, but not limited to, personal injury to others, personal injury to others injured on the Member’s property or damage to property of others.
- Any Loss which occurred while the Member was not enrolled to receive the All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit.
- Any Loss or damage to a vehicle not defined as a Covered Vehicle including, but not limited to a watercraft, aircraft, manufactured home or other motorized items intended for storage, display, or competition that may be recognized and covered by an Insurance Policy showing the Member as an Insurance Policy Named Insured.
- HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
Call the Claims Administrator at 1-877-296-4892 OR go to www.assuranceplus.com/claims to request a claim form. Notice of the Loss must have been provided to the Claims Administrator within 90 days of the date of Loss, but in no event later than 1 year from date of Loss. To process a claim the Claims Administrator must be sent a completed and signed claim form, along with the following required documents, within 180 days of the date of Loss, but in no event later than 1 year from date of Loss.
- A copy of the Covered Vehicle Insurance Policy Declarations page in effect on the date of Loss.
- A copy of the Covered Vehicle title, registration or loan / lease documents (if applicable) in effect on the date of Loss.
- A copy of the estimate of repairs or the total Loss statement.
- A copy of the claim payment check and/or settlement letter from the Covered Vehicle Insurance Company showing the amount that was paid and that the deductible was satisfied.
- A copy of the check, credit card charge, debit card charge or cash receipt showing the deductible was paid.
- Any other information that may reasonably be requested in order to process the claim.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS OF RECOVERY AGAINST OTHERS TO US
If any person or organization to or for whom We make payment under this insurance has rights to recover damages from another those rights are transferred to Us. That person or organization must do everything necessary to secure Our rights and must do nothing after a Loss to impair them.
This All Vehicle Deductible Reimbursement benefit described herein is underwritten by an AM Best A rated carrier.